Hari Har! Wasssup? It's been a long time!
omjaroo
2006-09-15 22:16:41 UTC
Hari Har,

Thought you could slip in quietly fourty-plus comments down in a thread
heh? Not with puma around :-) Reminds me of my mom. The more she loved
you the more she would yell at you for things :-) Oh well... I'm sure
he is as surprised and glad to hear from you, as we all are.

When I hadn't heard anything from you for so long I thought the worse
:-( But after some discreet inquiries I found out you were alive and
well. That was good to know. I didn't contact you directly because I
supposed you wished to be left alone.

So what brings you back? Anything besides rumors of people tampering
with your faq?

Jared
^
puma
2006-09-16 15:20:35 UTC
Post by omjaroo
Hari Har,
Thought you could slip in quietly fourty-plus comments down in a thread
heh? Not with puma around :-) Reminds me of my mom. The more she loved
you the more she would yell at you for things :-) Oh well... I'm sure
he is as surprised and glad to hear from you, as we all are.
When I hadn't heard anything from you for so long I thought the worse
:-( But after some discreet inquiries I found out you were alive and
well. That was good to know. I didn't contact you directly because I
supposed you wished to be left alone.
So what brings you back? Anything besides rumors of people tampering
with your faq?
Jared
^
HI Jared,

I have a feeling that your momy would say " my son this kid will not
even give a reply to you" we will see if I am mistaken... I wish I am
mistaken.(This kid refers to Hari Har Singh)

Puma
Hari Har Singh
2006-09-20 20:19:04 UTC
Hello Jared!
LOL
Have I been away?
Yes, some animals never change ;-)
I didn't knew that I would be missed in here.
And: No, I do not wished to be left alone or so.
It's just that if you led the life of a living dead for years and then have
the chance of coming back to (a new) life your simply very busy with lots of
things - enjoying life! ;-)
Every day is a miracle and simply WOW!
But I also have to admit that I am very much "out of the bussiness" -
haven't done Yoga for many years now and I wonder if I ever would find the
way back to practice. So, me not beeing an (active) teacher anymore and even
not practicing Yoga I didn't had the feeling to have something to share with
this group.
Some of my former students are "working on me" offering me to substitute
teach their classes - it would be an honour to them if I would do so they
say! That is so sweet of them, isn't it? :-) Last weekend on the "30 years
3HO Germany" celebration I meet 4 of them and it was nice to meet them but i
also relized that I am very much "out of the scene".
At the moment I am helpful and active in a german group for people with COPD
and emphysema, I'm the webmaster for the homepage of one of germanys most
known spiritual healer, I'm taking pictures with my digital camera, travel a
lot around germany and neighbour-countrys, and do sports like physical
training - many things I never before have been able to do (to this extend)
that I do enjoy now.
And now I read in my guestbook (I never read my guestbook! Must be mental
transmission that told me "there is a message for you!") that people want to
work on the FAQ again!
I still think that Yoga is a blessing to humanity, in these times more than
ever, and whatever I can do to support it I'll like to do so.
Did anybody of you who have been with this NG since the beginning thought
when we started posting in here that the world would develope the way it did
in the past 5 years? I think healing is necessary more than ever. I try to
do my very best wherever I can do.
And I have seen and experienced my self the despair and spiritual and
emotional hunger and loneliness of deadly ill people. I have recieved the
gift of a new live and love to give back now a little bit of this gift to
the one who are crawling on the edge between life and death/who are now as
ill as I was 2 years ago.

I hope what I wrote is good to understand.
I haven't wrote in english for a long time :-)

Sat Nam - Hari Har Singh
^
omjaroo
2006-09-21 01:08:18 UTC
Post by Hari Har Singh
Hello Jared!
LOL
Have I been away?
Yes you have. Over three years now.
Post by Hari Har Singh
Yes, some animals never change ;-)
I didn't knew that I would be missed in here.
Well now you know :-)
Post by Hari Har Singh
And: No, I do not wished to be left alone or so.
It's just that if you led the life of a living dead for years and then have
the chance of coming back to (a new) life your simply very busy with lots of
things - enjoying life! ;-)
Every day is a miracle and simply WOW!
This sounds wonderful. I am glad to hear it.
Post by Hari Har Singh
But I also have to admit that I am very much "out of the bussiness" -
haven't done Yoga for many years now and I wonder if I ever would find the
way back to practice. So, me not beeing an (active) teacher anymore and even
not practicing Yoga I didn't had the feeling to have something to share with
this group.
I don't think yoga is something one can ever "stop" doing, it is a
process. Yoga is who we are, once you have started, there is no turning
back. One can never shut out the light again.
Post by Hari Har Singh
Some of my former students are "working on me" offering me to substitute
teach their classes - it would be an honour to them if I would do so they
say! That is so sweet of them, isn't it? :-) Last weekend on the "30 years
3HO Germany" celebration I meet 4 of them and it was nice to meet them but i
also relized that I am very much "out of the scene".
One of the tenets of karma yoga is that when it is time to change (when
God calls) , move on or provide some other service, then one should not
try hold on to what has gone before.
Post by Hari Har Singh
At the moment I am helpful and active in a german group for people with COPD
and emphysema, I'm the webmaster for the homepage of one of germanys most
known spiritual healer, I'm taking pictures with my digital camera, travel a
lot around germany and neighbour-countrys, and do sports like physical
training - many things I never before have been able to do (to this extend)
that I do enjoy now.
Wonderful to hear! Would you be willing to share a little bit about
what made this possible?
Post by Hari Har Singh
And now I read in my guestbook (I never read my guestbook! Must be mental
transmission that told me "there is a message for you!") that people want to
work on the FAQ again!
I still think that Yoga is a blessing to humanity, in these times more than
ever, and whatever I can do to support it I'll like to do so.
Thanks. I still have much work to do just to set out my idea of what
the FAQ should be like.
Post by Hari Har Singh
Did anybody of you who have been with this NG since the beginning thought
when we started posting in here that the world would develope the way it did
in the past 5 years? I think healing is necessary more than ever. I try to
do my very best wherever I can do.
"Same old, same old." As the saying goes. These kind of things have
been going on since the dawn of time. I suppose the difference now is
that there are so many people, that something, somewhere is going to
have to give. I'm sure it won't be pretty :-(
Post by Hari Har Singh
And I have seen and experienced my self the despair and spiritual and
emotional hunger and loneliness of deadly ill people. I have recieved the
gift of a new live and love to give back now a little bit of this gift to
the one who are crawling on the edge between life and death/who are now as
ill as I was 2 years ago.
Wahe Guru!
Post by Hari Har Singh
I hope what I wrote is good to understand.
I haven't wrote in english for a long time :-)
As always its quite easy :-)
Post by Hari Har Singh
Sat Nam - Hari Har Singh
Good to hear from you :-) Don't be a stranger!

Jared
^
Hari Har Singh
2006-09-21 08:27:09 UTC
Hello Jared!
No, i have not been 3 years away! You may missed my posts but I wrote in
2004 and 2005 in here too. Not as much as in the past but my posts can
be found in google news :-)
Post by omjaroo
I don't think yoga is something one can ever "stop" doing, it is a
process. Yoga is who we are, once you have started, there is no
turning back. One can never shut out the light again.
That is how I feel it is too.
Yoga is a way how you think and behave, feel and enjoy and how you
dedicate your life.
To me my (former) disease allways have been very much my personal Yoga
and I am still very much connected with the issues of healing.
It is my experience too: once you open to it you don't have to do much
for it. Then Yoga comes to you. Sometimes in unpredicted (<right word?)
ways. ;-)
Post by omjaroo
One of the tenets of karma yoga is that when it is time to change (when
God calls) , move on or provide some other service, then one should not
try hold on to what has gone before.
Thank you for giving me attention on this important point.
Post by omjaroo
Wonderful to hear! Would you be willing to share a little bit about
what made this possible?
Yes, I am willing ;-)
I had a lung-transplant, I have a "new" lung now.
As a Yogi you know how important breathing is for... everything!
And the surgery went well, everything is fine with me now, that much as
it never has been before in my life. And I am enjoying this new status.
Post by omjaroo
Thanks. I still have much work to do just to set out my idea of what
the FAQ should be like.
What / How do you want the FAQ to be?
Post by omjaroo
Good to hear from you :-) Don't be a stranger!
Thank you for the wellcome Jared! :-)

Sat Nam - Hari Har Singh
^
omjaroo
2006-09-22 21:31:29 UTC
Post by Hari Har Singh
Hello Jared!
No, i have not been 3 years away! You may missed my posts but I wrote in
2004 and 2005 in here too. Not as much as in the past but my posts can
be found in google news :-)
Sorry, you are right, it seems you did post once or twice in 3 years. I
was going by what your profile in Google says and my bad memory. :-)
Post by Hari Har Singh
Post by omjaroo
Wonderful to hear! Would you be willing to share a little bit about
what made this possible?
Yes, I am willing ;-)
I had a lung-transplant, I have a "new" lung now.
As a Yogi you know how important breathing is for... everything!
And the surgery went well, everything is fine with me now, that much as
it never has been before in my life. And I am enjoying this new status.
Hari Har, I can not express how happy and gratified I am to hear this
:-) This is absolutely wonderful!

It's ironic, as I am reminded of a comment you made in this thread.
Post by Hari Har Singh
Post by omjaroo
Post by Hari Har Singh
Did anybody of you who have been with this NG since the beginning thought
when we started posting in here that the world would develope the way it did
in the past 5 years?
My reply assumed the negative aspect of the world and how it is
developing. But now that you tell me your life has been given back to
you by an operation that not long ago would have been unthinkable, I
have to express appreciation and gratitude for how the world is
developing :-) I am reminded that no matter what the appearances, the
progress of humanity always moves closer to it's divine origin; never
away.
Post by Hari Har Singh
Post by omjaroo
Thanks. I still have much work to do just to set out my idea of what
the FAQ should be like.
What / How do you want the FAQ to be?
That's my point, I can't even say yet :-(
Post by Hari Har Singh
Post by omjaroo
Good to hear from you :-) Don't be a stranger!
Thank you for the wellcome Jared! :-)
Sat Nam - Hari Har Singh
God's Love Hari Har,

Jared
^
Hari Har Singh
2006-09-21 08:40:51 UTC

On 2005-12-14 04:42:03 -0800,
Funny guy...
Disappears for 8-9 months and then just drops in 10 lines down, in the
middle of a thread, like it was just another day at alt.yoga :-)
Glad to hear your voice of reason :-)!
Jared
^
That is the proof - I have been here in the past! :-)

Let me show you some pictures I took last weekend on a Yogi celebration:
http://illios.de/fz50/3ho/

And there is a picture of me with a former student of mine (she is a
successfull yogateacher now):
http://illios.de/fz50/3ho/pages/P1020435-600.htm

Just to proof that I am existing :-)

Hari Har S.
omjaroo
2006-09-22 21:37:28 UTC
On 2005-12-14 04:42:03 -0800,
Funny guy...
Disappears for 8-9 months and then just drops in 10 lines down, in the
middle of a thread, like it was just another day at alt.yoga :-)
That is the proof - I have been here in the past! :-)
Yes this is proof. But I also think I see a pattern here of dropping in
unanounced in the middle of a thred... Ummm :-)
Post by Hari Har Singh
http://illios.de/fz50/3ho/
And there is a picture of me with a former student of mine (she is a
http://illios.de/fz50/3ho/pages/P1020435-600.htm
Great photos! I can just imagine the voices and sounds. Lot's of
smiles. I really like being able to put a face to a name. Thanks.

I posted a few you might enjoy. It was few weeks back so you might not
have seen them.

http://omjaroo.com/album/
Post by Hari Har Singh
Just to proof that I am existing :-)
Hari Har S.
OK, you win. I believe you exist :-)

Jared
^
Hari Har Singh
2006-09-24 20:17:25 UTC
On 2005-12-14 04:42:03 -0800,
Funny guy...
Disappears for 8-9 months and then just drops in 10 lines down, in the
middle of a thread, like it was just another day at alt.yoga :-)
That is the proof - I have been here in the past! :-)
Yes this is proof. But I also think I see a pattern here of dropping in
unanounced in the middle of a thred... Ummm :-)
What you want to tell me is that you long time haven't seem me STARTING
a thread here? That is right! :-)
Post by omjaroo
Post by Hari Har Singh
http://illios.de/fz50/3ho/
And there is a picture of me with a former student of mine (she is a
http://illios.de/fz50/3ho/pages/P1020435-600.htm
Great photos! I can just imagine the voices and sounds. Lot's of
smiles. I really like being able to put a face to a name. Thanks.
I posted a few you might enjoy. It was few weeks back so you might not
have seen them.
http://omjaroo.com/album/
Nice pictures!
Looks a little bit like the Judean desert in Israel.
But I guess that is in America. right?
Post by omjaroo
Post by Hari Har Singh
Just to proof that I am existing :-)
Hari Har S.
OK, you win. I believe you exist :-)
Great Jared!
Now I can inhale again ;-)

HHS
omjaroo
2006-09-24 21:18:13 UTC
Post by Hari Har Singh
Nice pictures!
Thank you for saying so :-)
Post by Hari Har Singh
Looks a little bit like the Judean desert in Israel.
But I guess that is in America. right?
Yes, this is the Mojave desert of Northern Arizona.

As I sit on top of the plateau and look out over the valley, I imagine
that it was a place just like this, where Jesus meditated :-)

Jared
^