Diwali/United Nations Day
David Dalton
2022-10-24 03:50:31 UTC
October 24, 2022

Happy Diwali to any Hindu readers.

Today is also United Nations Day.

My latest attempt to instigate a global new age is described
on the thread "crone moon to Raven new (dark) moon" on
alt.religion.druid.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Early morning jubilators; Up to no good instigators; ... Sons of long
forgotten races; That the darkest night embraces." (Ron Hynes & D.O'D.)
David Dalton
2022-10-24 04:34:44 UTC
Post by David Dalton
October 24, 2022
Happy Diwali to any Hindu readers.
Today is also United Nations Day.
My latest attempt to instigate a global new age is described
on the thread "crone moon to Raven new (dark) moon" on
alt.religion.druid.
But I wasn't expecting any correlation with a previously
existing major religious holiday.