assisted shaktipat revisited
David Dalton
2020-07-21 04:55:48 UTC
I know I said I wouldn’t try the four components again until I come
out of the low years, but last night when I had time on my hands
I decided to try just the assisted shaktipat, but the rest of the
four components material will wait until after I come out of the
low years. This way assisted shaktipat recipients will be able
to possibly modify and improve the rest of the four components
material.

The assisted shaktipat has supposedly occurred as of 1:59 a.m. NDT
(0429 UTC/GMT) July 21, 2020. For more details see the thread
“assisted shaktipat revisited” on alt.magick .

The descriptive list of assisted shaktipat recipients is given on
the Recent Changes/Working Notes section of my Salmon
on the Thorns web page, but it includes those who have
received at least 8000 words from me, those who are ordained
to bishop level or equivalent or higher by human or humans,
those who are ordained by at least one of my eight main
deities (which includes some ordained to priest level or
equivalent and some good lay people), and some
atheist academics and politicians.

Recipients should now have the ability to receive (P), defined
as a perineum click or analogy (short period mula bandha)
immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave,
as closure to magickal workings that they perform. They
could test this by imagining chi (or directed will) swirling
in a loop around a room, and should receive (P). They
should also have matchmaking ability and should be in
a state of centred clarity. The matchmaking ability would
not be done by perineum click or analogy divination but
by third eye intuition, and would include sexual harmonic(s)
identification and personality matching. It isn’t necessary
to know my eight sexual harmonics theory which I summarize
at the end of the Recent Changes section of my Salmon on
the Thorns web page, but it may help.
"That no one seemed to have the time to cherish what was given/Oh and I
would be the last to know and I would be the last to let it show" (S.McL.)
David Dalton
2020-07-21 05:14:14 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Follow up and let me and other readers know if you receive (P),
have matchmaking ability, and/or feel that you are now in a state
of centred clarity (which I used to refer to as lightening).
David Dalton
2020-07-22 04:51:25 UTC
Post by David Dalton
The assisted shaktipat has supposedly occurred as of 1:59 a.m. NDT
(0429 UTC/GMT) July 21, 2020. For more details see the thread
“assisted shaktipat revisited” on alt.magick .
Last night’s attempt didn’t work, though again I think the
handshake association, mesh handshake, and heart
chakra radiation did work before.

So I resolved to try just one more time tonight, and if this attempt
fails I will not try again until after I come out of the low years into a
period of centred clarity.

This time the assisted shaktipat will be from: (1) my current state,
(2) my five waning crescent highs, (3) my accurate matchmaking
period from late March 8 to early March 20, 2019, (4) three
brief (about 15 minutes each) periods of centred clarity I have
had, the first in September, 2004, (5) three normal mood
creative periods, representing poetic, lyrics improv, and instrumental
music creativity (though I don’t remember the last one).
David Dalton
2020-08-01 05:07:42 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Recipients should now have the ability to receive (P), defined
as a perineum click or analogy (short period mula bandha)
immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave,
as closure to magickal workings that they perform. They
could test this by imagining chi (or directed will) swirling
in a loop around a room, and should receive (P). They
should also have matchmaking ability and should be in
a state of centred clarity. The matchmaking ability would
not be done by perineum click or analogy divination but
by third eye intuition, and would include sexual harmonic(s)
identification and personality matching. It isn’t necessary
to know my eight sexual harmonics theory which I summarize
at the end of the Recent Changes section of my Salmon on
the Thorns web page, but it may help.
Today I had to modify my descriptive list of assisted shaktipat
recipients to exclude any who are worse than medium
criminal as defined by God (who I define as the all-governing
someone, so the ruler of the region all/everything, and the
same as ALL if all/everything is a someone).

With that in mind the assisted shaktipat was supposedly
complete at 0200 UTC/GMT August 1, 2020 (Lughnasadh).

If you experience any of the effects described above, follow
up and let me and other readers know.

For more detail see the thread
"Salmon thumb insert (was Re: 25 item assisted shaktipat)”
on alt.magick .
David Dalton
2020-08-10 06:33:20 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
That attempt failed, and I divine that it is because I should not have
included the four Catholic sacraments, especially since I have
renounced them and now consider myself to be an individual
neopagan. But I am frustrated at that since I had protested their
inclusion but was told (by divination) that they had to be included.
So anyway I will try again and will omit them, but will still include
the death of my mother and the death of my father, but with the
normal mood minor deities incidents, since I consider my father
and mother to be minor deities to me (about the level of a saint
in Catholicism). I will also add the Rat incident and the Moths
period to the normal mood minor deities incidents.

With that in mind, the new ordering will be:

centred clarity incidents (which will ensure stability in subsequent items)
waning crescent highs (recipients will go no higher than +3, mildly high)
extinction reel message (from God)
normal mood minor deities incidents
normal mood sexuality
normal mood creativity
dragon lines, updated
matchmaking
current state (whatever is left, and (P) delivery will be left until this
stage)
omjaroo
2020-08-02 03:45:15 UTC
Hey David,

See you're still having at it! Thought I'd say hello. I just got banned from reddit, once again, for I don't know what reason :-) usenet is a spam filled bummer sometimes, but at least one corporation doesn't curate all of the communication on it.

Jared
David Dalton
2020-08-02 05:45:12 UTC
Post by omjaroo
Hey David,
See you're still having at it! Thought I'd say hello. I just got banned from
reddit, once again, for I don't know what reason :-) usenet is a spam filled
bummer sometimes, but at least one corporation doesn't curate all of the
communication on it.
Jared
Hi Jared, good to see you on here again.
Pirate For Life
2020-08-02 07:33:39 UTC
I rarely use reddit, unless I have a really important question I can't find
anywhere else. Only rude and very nasty people frequent there now. I don't
understand why anyone would want to go there anyway. It seems very
prehistoric by today's standards. Unfortunately, I think most people are
only interested in the piracy side of USENET. Which is really a shame.
omjaroo
2020-08-03 02:58:53 UTC
Post by Pirate For Life
I rarely use reddit, unless I have a really important question I can't find
anywhere else. Only rude and very nasty people frequent there now. I don't
understand why anyone would want to go there anyway. It seems very
prehistoric by today's standards. Unfortunately, I think most people are
only interested in the piracy side of USENET. Which is really a shame.
The problem with usenet is that it is decentralized, can't be controlled nor can it be monetized. So as far as governments and commerce are concerned it is a not-starter. I understand there are many areas of usenet that are still well populated and well used by those who understand what I just stated. In fact there is no reason why usenet can't be a great place to discuss yoga freely once again. I am coming to the conclusion that the reason I keep getting banned on reddit is for using the word "God" to much.

Good the hear from you,

Jared
Pirate For Life
2020-08-03 04:07:03 UTC
USENET should not ever be centralized. This is the one long lasting piece of
technology that cannot be run like a communist party. To be honest, I
haven't spent a whole lot of time trying to figure out why people aren't
using USENET enough. However, from the top of my head, I think that USENET
is such a different world, unlike anything we see on the Internet today. And
unfortunately, our culture today does not allow for thinking (or researching
for that matter). Everybody wants to be told; everyone wants the condensed
version of the most complex subjects. Which is why many countries today are
literally on fire, because the older the planet gets, the lazier humans
become, and refuse to burn a single brain cell for knowledge. Despite USENET
not being centralized, there's still a private(ness) about it. I guess it
depends on the context/and or how you look at it. People take to Facebook
like a child who's in awe of pretty lights at an amusement park at night.
There are times when we need to get away from all that distraction. USENET
groups offer that.
omjaroo
2020-08-03 10:17:42 UTC
True, true. Another thing about usenet that discourages corporate exploitation is the idea that what is written or shared on usenet belongs to the author/creator. What is shared on facebook, reddit, and the other company owned platforms becomes their property as well as the creator's (to do with what they wish,) as soon as you post it. Also, as in the case of reddit and the rest, they will allow you to say what they want. If they don't like what you say then you are out. If a the government tells them they don't like what you say, then you are out. This is about stifling dissension. The large communist countries do it and now the western countries who are moving away form democracy and toward autocracy are intent on doing the same. Nearly all the communication of persons across the planet is now being curated, monitored and controlled by governments and corporations. Neither of which have any interest in people's well being, rather their exploitation for labor and other resources.

Fact is, there are literally too many people on the planet and its resources are being exploited, mismanaged and polluted so severely, I see little chance for the human race's long term survival. You know this is true by watching the immense wealth being invested in "off world" exploration. The smart money knows what's up. I wonder where in the universe we will go to next...

Any vision along those lines?

Jared
Pirate For Life
2020-08-06 05:52:12 UTC
If by "exploring," you mean venturing out in to space, beyond our current
solar system, then I have to agree with you. But, this can also bring up a
whole new discussion concerning earthlings meeting Aliens, which we have no
idea whether those "Aliens" would be hostile or not. I'd say, if the Aliens
know what's good for them, they better kick the earthlings off their planet
the moment they're discovered. LOLOLOLOLOL.

As far as the Internet goes, yes, it is very crowded. Yet at the same time,
it's also filtered. The powers that be (Google, Twitter, Facebook, etc)
control everything! The average person using Facebook, etc for the purpose
of dumb ass memes has no idea how much they're being controlled. They just
don't want to burn any brain cells to understand the subtle complexities of
what these giants are doing to mankind. Even worse, who politics is using it
to further their evil. And the only reason they can get away with this is
because the average person are too dumb, too lazy, or too whatever to bother
to learn the truth. Couldn't care less. And that's precisely why all of our
countries are on fire right now.