Gioia Irwin special abilities
David Dalton
2024-05-11 19:49:41 UTC
I am still offering special abilities determination and/or matchmaking
readings, free for now, though if you are subsequently happy with
the reading I would not reject a gift.

To demonstrate the ability, I divine that

Gioia Irwin has astrology divination ability and mirror
scrying divination ability.

And if I have been successful in my most recent mystic
activation sequence, which is unlikely, she is also an
assisted shaktipat recipient and now has all of my
special abilities other than the special abilities determination
one, but including matchmaking.

I also highly recommend her as a yoga teacher. She
has extensive training in Iyengar yoga and is I think
now a Vijnana yoga teacher. I received shaktipat
(spontaneous, not willed, proximity induced kundalini
awakening) from her on August 31, 1991, which was
one factor that led to my sun stare, naked thorn hill
climb, and blue rose vision on September 5/6, 1991,
as described on my mystic page.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2024-05-11 19:56:11 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Oh, wait, if my latest mystic activation sequence has been
successful, which is unlikely, she also now has wide
range magickal special ability, which includes many
special abilities (ask me if you want a list) at 1/3 strength,
including the new aquaculture special ability. However
she has had the astrology and mirror scrying abilities
even before the supposed special abilities evolution
and the supposed assisted shaktipat.